- Family : ARACEAE
- Family (Hindi name) : OAL FAMILY
- Family (as per The APG System III) : ARACEAE
- Basionym : Pothos pertusus Roxb.
- Species Name (as per The Plant List) : Rhaphidophora pertusa (Roxb.) Schott
- Vernacular name : Yanaithippili (Tamil); Sphotayabujhdang (Sanskrit); Elitthadi, Aanachurukki, Aanamakudam, Aanathippali, Athithippali, Gajathippiali, Pudayavu, Teyaarvalli (Malayalam); Enuga alleru (Telugu)
- Habit : Climbing shrub
- Habitat : Planted
- Comments / notes : Cultivated as ornamental plant and also in evergreen forests
- Flower, Fruit : January-March
- Distribution :
- Andhra Pradesh : East Godavari district, Guntur district
- Kerala : Kannur district, Wayanad district, Kozhikode district, Malappuram district, Palakkad district, Thrissur district, Idukki district, Kollam district, Thiruvananthapuram district
- Maharashtra : Satara district, Sindhudurg district
- Odisha : Planted in gardens
- Tamil Nadu : Kolli Hills (Namakkal district)
- World Distribution : India, Sri Lanka
- Conservation Status : Not Evaluated (NE)
- Literature : Pullaiah et al., 2011 - Flora of Eastern Ghats Vol. 4; H.O. Saxena & M. Brahmam, 1996- Flora of Orissa Vol. 4; Matthew, K.M., The Flora of Tamil Nadu Carnatic, Vol.3 (2). Diocesan Press, Madras. 983; B. D. Sharma, S. Karthikeyan & N. P. Singh 1996 - Flora of Maharashtra state – Monocotyledons; Sasidharan, N. 2011. Flowering plants of Kerala. DVD, V 2, KFRI.
- Citation : Sankara Rao, K., Raja K Swamy, Deepak Kumar, Arun Singh R. and K. Gopalakrishna Bhat (2019). Flora of Peninsular India. http://peninsula.ces.iisc.ac.in/plants.php?name=Rhaphidophora pertusa. Downloaded on 10 April 2021.