- Family : POLYGALACEAE
- Family (as per The Plant List) : Polygalaceae
- Species Name (as per The Plant List) : Unresolved name
- Habit : Herb
- Habitat : Grasslands
- Comments / notes : Occasional on hills up to 1200 m, particularly on exposed rocks and shallow soil
- Flower, Fruit : Throughout the year
- Distribution :
- Andhra Pradesh : Rampa Hills (East Godavari district)
- Kerala : Kozhikode district, Malappuram district, Palakkad district, Thrissur district, Idukki district, Kottayam district, Pathanamthitta district, Kollam district, Thiruvananthapuram district
- Odisha : Mahendragiri Hills (Ganjam district)
- Tamil Nadu : Coimbatore district, Dharmapuri district, Kanyakumari district, Madurai district, The Nilgiri district, Ramanathapuram district, Salem district, Tiruchirapalli district, Tirunelveli district
- World Distribution : India, Sri Lanka
- Conservation Status : Not Evaluated (NE)
- Literature : Pullaiah et al., 2002 - Flora of Eastern Ghats Vol. 1; Matthew, K.M., Flora of Tamil Nadu Carnatic, Vol.3 (1). Diocesan Press, Madras. 1983; Sasidharan, N. 2011. Flowering plants of Kerala. DVD, V 2, KFRI; Henry, Kumari & Chithra (1983). Flora of Tamil Nadu, India vol. 1.
- Citation : Sankara Rao, K., Raja K Swamy, Deepak Kumar, Arun Singh R. and K. Gopalakrishna Bhat (2019). Flora of Peninsular India. http://peninsula.ces.iisc.ac.in/plants.php?name=Polygala rosmarinifolia. Downloaded on 18 November 2019.