- Family : ANNONACEAE
- Family (Hindi name) : SITAPHAL FAMILY (सीताफल फैमिली)
- Family (as per The APG System III) : ANNONACEAE
- Species Name (as per The Plant List) : Unresolved name
- Vernacular name : Sakkada maram (Tamil)
- Habit : Shrub
- Habitat : Moist shola forests and moist deciduous forests
- Comments / notes : Rare. An undergrowth plant in hills above 500m.
- Flower, Fruit : May-November
- Distribution :
- Karnataka : Dakshina Kannada district, Mysuru district, Uttara Kannada district
- Kerala : Idukki district, Thiruvananthapuram district
- Tamil Nadu : Coimbatore district, Dindigul district, Dharmapuri district, Kanchipuram (Changalpattu-CGP) district, Karur district, Krishnagiri district, Madurai district, Namakkal district, Pudukkottai district, Sivaganga district, Salem district, Tiruchirapalli district, Tiruvannamalai district, Villipuram district, Vellore district
- Native : India
- World Distribution : India, Sri Lanka
- Conservation Status : Not Evaluated (NE)
- Literature : Pullaiah et al., 2002 - Flora of Eastern Ghats Vol. 1; Matthew, K.M., Flora of Tamil Nadu Carnatic, Vol.3 (1). Diocesan Press, Madras. 1983; Henry, Kumari & Chithra (1983). Flora of Tamil Nadu, India vol. 1; Sasidharan, N. 2011. Flowering plants of Kerala. DVD, V 2, KFRI; Cecil J. Saldanha, S. R. Ramesh (1984). Flora of Karnatka State vol. 1. Oxford and IBH Publishing Co, New Delhi; Gopalakrishna Bhat, 2014 - Flora of South Kanara.
- Citation : Sankara Rao, K., Raja K Swamy, Deepak Kumar, Arun Singh R. and K. Gopalakrishna Bhat (2019). Flora of Peninsular India. http://peninsula.ces.iisc.ac.in/plants.php?name=Miliusa eriocarpa. Downloaded on 20 May 2022.