- Family : ORCHIDACEAE
- Family (as per The Plant List) : Orchidaceae
- Species Name (as per The Plant List) : Dendrobium aphyllum (Roxb.) C.E.C.Fisch.
- Habit : Herb
- Comments / notes : Epiphyte
- Flower, Fruit : March-June
- Distribution :
- Andhra Pradesh : Srikakulam district, East Godavari district, Vishakapatnam district
- Kerala : Kasaragod district, Kannur district, Wayanad district, Kozhikode district, Malappuram district, Palakkad district, Thrissur district, Idukki district, Pathanamthitta district, Kollam district, Thiruvananthapuram district
- Maharashtra : Pune district, Satara district
- Odisha : Koraput district, Sundergarh district, Ganjam district, Mayurbhanj district, Kalhandi district
- World Distribution : India, Myanmar, China, Thailand, Nepal, Malaysia, Australia
- Conservation Status : Least Concern (LC)
- Literature : H.O. Saxena & M. Brahmam, 1995- Flora of Orissa Vol. 3; R. S. Rao and S. H. Sreeramulu, 1986 - Flora of Srikakulam District; B. D. Sharma, S. Karthikeyan & N. P. Singh 1996 - Flora of Maharashtra state – Monocotyledons; Sasidharan, N. 2011. Flowering plants of Kerala. DVD, V 2, KFRI.
- Citation : Sankara Rao, K., Raja K Swamy, Deepak Kumar, Arun Singh R. and K. Gopalakrishna Bhat (2019). Flora of Peninsular India. http://peninsula.ces.iisc.ac.in/plants.php?name=Dendrobium aphyllum. Downloaded on 12 November 2019.