- Family : EUPHORBIACEAE
- Family (Hindi name) : AMLA FAMILY (आँवला फैमिली)
- Family (as per The Plant List) : EUPHORBIACEAE
- Species Name (as per The Plant List) : Tragia bicolor Miq.
- Habit : Climber
- Habitat : Evergreen forests
- Comments / notes : Occasional at an altitude of about 500m
- Flower, Fruit : August-October
- Collector(s) Name : C.Saldanha
- Collection Nos : CS4583
- Distribution :
- Kerala : Kannur district, Wayanad district, Idukki district, Kollam district
- Odisha : Angul district, Balasore district, Bargarh district, Bolangir district, Boudh district, Cuttack district, Deogarh district, Dhenkanal district, Gajapati district, Ganjam district, Kalhandi district, Kandhamal district, Kendrapara district, Keonjhar district, Khurda district, Koraput district, Malkangiri district, Mayurbhanj district, Puri district, Rayagada district, Sambalpur district, Sundergarh district
- Tamil Nadu : Dindigul district
- Native : India
- Endemism : Peninsular India
- World Distribution : India
- Conservation Status : Not Evaluated (NE)
- Literature : H.O. Saxena & M. Brahmam, 1995- Flora of Orissa Vol. 3; Sasidharan, N. 2011. Flowering plants of Kerala. DVD, V 2, KFRI.
- Citation : Sankara Rao, K., Raja K Swamy, Deepak Kumar, Arun Singh R. and K. Gopalakrishna Bhat (2019). Flora of Peninsular India. http://peninsula.ces.iisc.ac.in/plants.php?name=Tragia bicolor. Downloaded on 11 July 2020.