- Family : EUPHORBIACEAE
- Family (Hindi name) : AMLA FAMILY (आँवला फैमिली)
- Family (as per The Plant List) : EUPHORBIACEAE
- Species Name (as per The Plant List) : Euphorbia hyssopifolia
- Habit : Herb
- Comments / notes : Weed in gardens
- Flower, Fruit : Throughout the year
- Distribution :
- Andhra Pradesh : Anantapur district, Chittoor district, Kadapa district, East Godavari district, Guntur district, Krishna district, Kurnool district, Nellore district, Prakasam district, Srikakulam district, Vishakapatnam district, Vizianagaram district, West Godavari district
- Telangana : Nalgonda district, Khammam district, Mehboobnagar district
- Tamil Nadu : Coimbatore district, Dindigul district, Dharmapuri district, Kanchipuram (Changalpattu-CGP) district, Karur district, Krishnagiri district, Madurai district, Namakkal district, Pudukkottai district, Sivaganga district, Salem district, Tiruchirapalli district, Tiruvannamalai district, Villipuram district, Vellore district
- Native : Neotropics
- World Distribution : Introduced to Old world
- Literature : Pullaiah, T. & Karuppusamy, S., 2008. Flora of Andhra Pradesh. Vol. 5.
- Citation : Sankara Rao, K., Raja K Swamy, Deepak Kumar, Arun Singh R. and K. Gopalakrishna Bhat (2019). Flora of Peninsular India. http://peninsula.ces.iisc.ac.in/plants.php?name=Euphorbia hyssopifolia. Downloaded on 11 July 2020.